Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kung Fu 2

I swear my dentist as a kid was some sort of scammer. He was forever billing my parents and wanting to do all sorts of treatments we didn't need. I TRIED telling my parents several time, but I think they thought I was just avoiding the dentist. I wasn't. Now as an adult, they recently said I may have been right. He was sort of shady.

On the other hand, my kids love their dentist. Seriously. Alec actually said those words. I don't think I've ever heard another kid say that. It's just not natural for a kid to speak those words, no? His dentists (there's two that see him, it just depends on the day) are mommies and know exactly how to talk to kids. I can't describe how awesome they are because you'd have to see it, but here's an example of how cool they are . . .

They bought out a theater today and invited their patients to go see Kung Fu P@nda 2. Yes. They. Did. Do you know what my shyster dentist ever game me? Nothing. Not even a toothbrush, nothing. Yeah, and they invited all four of us. Isn't that just the best? Needless to say, we're not switching.



Everybody was Kung Fu fighting. Those cats were fast as lightning . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment