Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wimpy yvett


Did you notice the books I'm reading? Yes, I'm reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Alec had been trying to get me to read them for a while. I already read the some of the same books that Brianna reads. After my last book, I wanted something light and entertaining, so I decided to try them. Alec was VERY happy that I was reading "his" books. These are some of his favorites. He's always talking about them and I can hear him laughing when he's reading.
He was right. They're pretty hilarious! I've had a few laugh-out-loud moments already and I'm barely on the second book. I completely recommend them when you're in the mood for a quick read and something not so heavy.

Never judge a book by its movie. ~J.W. Eagan

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I totally would read stuff that is not in my age group. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete